If you visit Singapore for a few days and possess a motorcycle driving license, we highly recommend you to rent a motorbike with us to maximize your Singapore experience. Please note that you will need to have an official translation of your driving license to English in order to ride a motorbike in Singapore.
Here is the list of places to go when you have a motorbike in Singapore. You can use Google Maps to get the direction there or get more information on each place.
1. Central Region - You will need at least 2 days to visit all
- Garden by the bay: Flower Dome and Cloud Forest in the morning
- Orchard Road: Perfect place to avoid the heat during daytime in Singapore
- Shopping malls: 313 Orchard, ION Sky Observation Deck, Takashimaya food festivals
- Parks/Museums: Fort Canning Park, National Museum, Singapore Arts Museum
- Lantern Bar @ Fullerton, Merlion Park, Esplanade at sunset
- Bugis: Should try at night: Bugis market, hotpot and dessert at Liang Seah street
- Marina Bay Sand: Helix Bridge, Casino, Ce La Vi club to see laser shows at 8pm, 9.30pm
- Arab street / Haji Lane after 10pm
- Clarke Quay after 11pm
2. Bukit Merah Region - Parks in the morning, then Sentosa in the afternoon
- Henderson Waves, Mt Faber Rd.
- Keppel Bay
- Southern Ridges Trail
- Boardwalk, Tanjong Beach
- Sentosa Cove - Quayside Isle
- Universal Studios, Skyline Luge
- Tanjong Beach Club
3. Bukit Timah Region
- Botanic Garden / Tanglin Rd.
- Wheeler's yard
- Far East Florist: 565 Thomson Road
- MacRitchie - Tree Top
4. Jurong West Region
- Japanese Garden
- National University of Singapore UTown
- Kent Ridge park walk
- Snow city
5. If you have more time, try these too
- East Coast Park - Lagoon
- IKEA Alexandra
- Hai Bin Prawning @ Punggol
- Fishing - http://www.deepseafishing.sg/
- Yatch Charters Sailing
6. If you even have more time, try these mini-abroad trips
- Johor Bahru - Right at the north of Singapore. You can ride here with the bike,
- Bintan, Batam, Pulau Ubin - You will need to buy ferry ticket to visit these islands
- Malacca, Tioman - Quite far for motorcycle, but you can take a bus from Singapore
These above are some ideas for you to get around in Singapore. You should Google for each place to get more details. With the motorcycle, you can save up to 80% of your travelling time, especially during these rush hours.
You might want to read
Want to get a bike quotation? Feel free to contact us!